Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Cue The Lights

I'm gonna be honest... we are less than 2 weeks away from moving out and I am frazzled!  The only thing pulling me through right now is the fact that we are able to do a few additional updates while the floors are being fixed.  (Side note - Hootie was none to thrilled with my description of a home reno! Sorry, darling.)

Anywho, I am super pumped about the new built-ins going in our bedroom.  Did I mention that I sold all of our bedroom furniture this weekend so there is no turning back now?!?  With all that done, we now need bedside sconces.  The options are endless and the price point can be down right ridiculous sometimes, but I do think they will make for a cozy, warm, inviting space.

I realize this is a bathroom not a bedroom, but how can you not seriously lust for those brass sconces? I HEART brass these days.

Here are some of my top contenders...




What do you guys think?  Are you loving brass these days?  Or think it is still stuck in the 80s?

Cheers,
Jessie

No comments:

Post a Comment