Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Whatever Wednesday!

I've fallen into a bad online shopping habit as of late and the slightly warmer weather has only increased my desire for new springy items... specifically shoes.  I realize that if I am darting out of the house to play in the yard or throw away dog vom (which I just did!) than I generally just grab whatever is closest, but the selection these days has me thinking I should put a little more effort when strolling around the block.

Yellow is totally the new black, right?  (PS - Who decides that?)

Nothing says I'm awesome like metallic flats... surely the monster would listen to me in these bad boys!

Adorable... just like me.  (Insert eye roll.)

I've never been a fan of the gladiator style on myself, but I think I could rock it in these.

Love.  

All right, now that all of that is off my chest, I'll go back to booking storage units and cleaning up disgusting messes.  

Cheers,
Jessie

2 comments:

  1. I'm not sure which ones would work best with my skin tone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't hate, Grantalina... maybe you haven't gotten all your bday presents yet.

    ReplyDelete