Friday, February 22, 2013

Happy Valentine's... Oh Wait!

I realize this may seems a bit belated, but it is actually more belated than you even know.  Seeing as I'm a woman who asks for what she wants, I started February by asking Hootie if he had bought me a Valentine's gift and if not I knew what I wanted.  (Subtle, I know.)

After Hootie and I got engaged over 10 years ago, he wrote me a very sweet letter telling me all I meant to him.  However, his MS-DOS word doc never made it out for the viewing public.  That's finally been rectified.  I found a wonderful calligrapher in the Dallas area and she has reworked my letter into a thing of beauty!
You didn't really think I would let you read all that, right?!?


It still needs to be framed and added to the stack of pictures sulking in the corner for the gallery wall, but I am quite thrilled!  Even Hootie took one look at it and said he doesn't need to make any revisions... so far.

Cheers,
Jessie

No comments:

Post a Comment