Thursday, February 21, 2013

The Search Continues...

If you'll recall back to my previous post, I've been looking for a mid-century modern dresser for a while now. Seeing as I sold off all our bedroom furniture last weekend, the search has hit warp speed and with that comes a few challenges.

#1. No rash decisions... I have fallen prey before and refuse to do so again.
#2. No selection... why are things always around when you don't need them?
#3. No bueno on price!

Don't worry, I won't bore you with my exhaustive search.  (Hootie is getting plenty of those emails already.)  However, I did want to show you some of the fabulous gems I found yesterday while scouring the Metroplex.

If only we were in need of mid-century end tables, our lives would than be perfect. LOVE that brass accent on the feet!

I don't know why I think these are so cute, but they just make be smile.  Anyone need a canister?

Love that color and doesn't every room need a little ming dog?

Cool clock... probably too cool for us, but I'm sure you guys are much cooler than I.

Random. I know, but I have always wanted a silver tea set.  I'm not sure who I would serve or where I would keep it, but I'm sure I could find an excuse.

I would totally buy this gate leg table if Hootie didn't already have me in budget jail.  So functional and pretty to boot.

Does this need a description?  Just a sassy, classy lady.  (Yes, I do tend to think of most things as he or she.)

Lastly, this is the reason I would never want to be stuck inside an antique mall alone...

 Creepy!  Where do these things even come from?

All right, wish me luck.

Cheers,
Jessie

1 comment:

  1. the last picture made me laugh out loud and i am at work!!

    ReplyDelete