Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Mid-Century + Me = Love

It's no secret that I tend to obsess on things whether good or bad.  For some time now, the object of my obsession has been a mid-century modern dresser.  I feel that my life would be complete with one of these bad boys...

It is perfection in a box!  In the same way that Anthropologie is my clothing sole mate... I think this style of furniture and I were destined to be together.  The problem is I want vintage and I'm not rich.  I recently found this gorgeous little number on Craigslist claiming it was worth $18,000!

Seriously, you must be kidding!  I'll continue to keep my eye out, but in the meantime I'm hoping Santa will put one of these in my stocking.

Better yet... any of you have one of these laying around?  I'll be happy to take it off you hands.  

Cheers,
Jessie  

1 comment: