Friday, November 16, 2012

RIP, Nate Berkus

Let's clarify, RIP to the Nate Berkus SHOW.  Seeing as my days are now filled with Jake & the Neverland Pirates, I was a little slow to learn that his show had been cancelled.  So sad! I realize it wasn't ground breaking television, but it did make me smile every time he pulled out his furniture magnets and would do space planning on the magnetic board.  Who doesn't love that?
Nate Berkus NY Apt - via  
Anywho, the show is no more, but I thought we could honor its passing by highlight his new line at Target.  Please tell me you've seen it.  Too great!

Here are the goodies I've had my eye on...
Always need more metallic in my life.
Green & gold... need I say more.
Love a good box... an absolute MUST have accessory.
Love the grommets & the colors are fabulous.  Definitely need one of these!

I'll leave you with these images of his work... wow!  Simply stunning!
via 
 via
 RIP, Nate... it was nice while it lasted.
Cheers,
Jessie

No comments:

Post a Comment