Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Thankful... Day Two

In observance of all thing superficial and petty, today I am thankful for Sharpies, spray paint and movie stars!  I realize these are probably not things you were hoping to hear, but each make me equally as happy.

Seriously, who doesn't love a Sharpie?!?  Look at all the colors.  I'm hoping Santa will leave a few new ones in my stocking this year.  (And yes, Santa still visits.)

I really need to devote a whole post to the joys of spray paint.  It is fun.  It is cheap.  It is great.  I did go through a mild OCD phase where I spray painted everything, but how else am I supposed to get a gold Baby Jesus?

Lastly, how can we not give thanks for movie stars?  After seeing these two men on the big screen last night, I am extra thankful.... and they should be doubly thankful for looking like that.


Cheers,
Jessie

PS - In case you don't follow Flat 200 on Facebook or Instagram, I am also thankful for these bad boys.  


No comments:

Post a Comment