Monday, November 12, 2012

And now for a little Housekeeping...

Don't worry, I don't mean the toilet cleaning variety.  (Although, you are more than welcome to clean my toilets any day.)  I mean the blog housekeeping.  It seems that a few of you may not be as techno savvy as you would like to think.  Oh wait, I mean me.  :(

It seems I had my comments set on registered users only.  With a few clicks of the mouse, we should now be good to go so feel free to comment away - preferably only on how delightful all of my posts are.

And now for even more exciting news, take a look at my updated ABOUT page.  It's witty, insightful and downright awesome.  Try not to be jealous!

Cheers,
Jessie

2 comments:

  1. yea! this tech challenged sister can now comment away!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see you figured it out, Millie... even if you are Anonymous. :)

    ReplyDelete