Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Whatever Wednesday!

With the few cooler nights we've had here in Big D, I've loved getting into my cozy jammies a little extra early.  But it's got me thinking I need to update the PJ wardrobe a bit.  Don't worry, I'm not headed into Confessions of a Stripper territory here.  However, I think it is probably time to retire the 1999 Kappa Take-A-Date t-shirt that occasionally still makes the rounds.  (Go Kappa!)

I've had my eye on these.  I think I would look cool and sophisticated.  Plus, they are eco-friendly.  Why that would be important for my PJs I have no idea?!?

Can't go wrong with good ole Target.  I do love all things metallic!  However, they do say Juniors which is what I am trying to leave behind.  Hmmm!

I LOVE this sleep shirt, but slightly concerned that my bobo would be hanging out in the middle of the night.  Yikes!

What about you?  Please tell me that I am not the only one still rockin' mismatched pajama bottoms with frat t-shirts.  Perhaps it is time to update a little.

Cheers,
Jessie

2 comments:

  1. Impressive that you still have '99s Take a Date shirt still in rotation! And I LOVE the metallic set from Target...

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is more impressive is that I wore it this weekend. I've decided if Chris will get rid of his Pi Phi Intramurals shirt than I'll be more than happy to part with mine. :)

    ReplyDelete