Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Whatever Wednesday!

It's Hump Day... and quite frankly I'm pooped!  While the election and holidays have been breathing down our necks, I'm ready to zone out and just look at something pretty.

It's safe to say it won't be cold enough for earmuffs anytime soon, but a girl's ears gotta look good.  I think these would do the trick.

Simply stunning... WAY too expensive, but you know my motto - you don't ask, you don't know!

I realize this is a bit earlier, but I really feel like the monster needs this for his big boy room.  

Haven't always been a fan of the Oxford/ menswear trend, but I may have to switch it up based on these.  Too cute!

Too cute... and honestly, how can I not love something called Junk in the Trunk?  :)


Cheers,
Jessie

No comments:

Post a Comment