Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Love Is In The Air

Well, seeing as I was in Office Max today and they had chocolate and roses for sale (random?!?), I would venture to say that Valentine's Day is just around the corner.  And what better to give than roses from Office Max jewelry... NOTHING!

Without further adieu, here is my top 5 jewelry round up for V-day:

Sassy and bold - LOVE!


I definitely need more smokey jewels in my life.

I know I'm falling for a trend here, but one sweet little mint bracelet couldn't hurt, right?!?

Simple and sophisticated.  (Please note I had to look up the spelling for sophisticated... I guess that should probably mean something.)

Lastly, I have been lusting after this necklace for 3 years.  Nothing says I'm cooler than you are like emeralds floating around in your pendant necklace.  I HEART this necklace!

I have to say this is not too shabby of a list from a girl who doesn't care that much about Valentine's Day!

Cheers,
Jessie

No comments:

Post a Comment