Thursday, February 7, 2013

Get A Handle On It!

With the house reno less than one month away, there are some big decisions to be made.  Specifically, what kind of hardware to put on the new built-ins?  That's right!  The built-ins are coming, the built-ins are coming! I'm not sure if I could be more excited.

With images of this dancing around in my head, I'm having a hard time narrowing down the choices for  the hardware.

You know I always love a little color...

But there is something to be said for classic, timeless design.

However, I keep coming back to this one.  It's traditional and masculine, but feels fresh.

Decisions, decisions... any thoughts one way or the other?

Cheers,
Jessie

PS - The secret project is almost done.  Now if only my hands weren't black.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment